For the past few years, I’ve enjoyed seeing people post their “best nine” Instagram photos from the previous year. I was always so engaged with other things at the start of a new year that I never did it myself, but this year, I’m on it! Here are my “best nine” from 2018!
From left to right, top row to bottom row …
• Sipping fresh coconut water in South Beach with my husband
• Enjoying being chauffeured by my newly driving 17-year old daughter
• With my friend, Lisa Price, celebrating her 20 years of entrepreneurial success
• Hanging out with my family in my Charlotte, North Carolina, family room
• Enjoying sunset in Ixtapa, Mexico, on Indie Cruise, with Andrea Evans, Deb Jasien, and Kathleen O’Laughlin.
• With my husband at the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History & Culture with Carol’s Daughter
• With my sweet baby girl, my daughter
• With my other sweet baby girl, my Mommy
• The view outside my suite on Indie Cruise 2018
I’m ready for 2019. Are you?
Drop a link to your 2018 best nine! I would love to see.
Best and success,